In the funding announcement for the Foreign Language Assistance Program: Local Educational Agencies, notice that the subagency under the Department of Education is the Office of English Language Acquisition. I can’t be the only one who finds it amusing that the Office of English Language Acquisition is in charge of a program for learning foreign languages, or that this structure comes courtesy of our much-mocked friends at the Department of Education.
- Head Start grant writers and early childhood education program staffing woes
- Grant writers should recognize the real purpose of NOAA’s “Environmental Literacy Program”
- Inflation poses potentially major challenges for nonprofits and their budgets
- Links: The hospital monopoly problem, the housing construction problem, and more problems (and some good news)!
- “Fast Grants,” slow grants, HRSA grants, and COVID-19
- Grant writers should recognize the real purpose of NOAA’s “Environmental Literacy Program” on
- Grant writer vs grant manager: Two essential nonprofit jobs separated by a common word on
- Yet Another Note on Grant Writing Training, Seminars, and Workshops on
- They only see the final proposal: Make sure you submit something to funders on
- New $1.9T COVID bill, American Rescue Plan Act, signed: grant seekers and grant writers pay heed! on