A brief technical note: I updated some parts of WordPress, which is our blogging platform. If you notice anything about GWC that behaves in unexpected ways over the next few weeks, please send me an e-mail or leave a comment in this post.
- How to fund a Juneteenth Day Black Rodeo (Hint: not via grants, this time)
- How many troubled Head Start programs are out there? Looking at ACF’s re-bid practices
- Smash-and-grab robbery epidemic, economic development, and grant writing
- Links: Keys to organizational success, changing the college narrative, a Dept. of Labor (DOL) RFP, and more!
- Congress finally passes the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act. Is this 2021, or 2009, or is it deja vu all over again?
- The DOL FY ’18 YouthBuild FOA is out and a dinosaur program is again relevant on
- Grant writers should recognize the real purpose of NOAA’s “Environmental Literacy Program” on
- Grant writer vs grant manager: Two essential nonprofit jobs separated by a common word on
- Yet Another Note on Grant Writing Training, Seminars, and Workshops on
- They only see the final proposal: Make sure you submit something to funders on