The DOJ’s annual “Community Oriented Policing Services” RFP is out, and it has $6.25 million available for grants of up to $125,000/officer for three years. We’ve written numerous funded DOJ grants; call us at 800.540.8906, ext. 1, or send us an email, for a fast, free fee quote.
- The National Institutes of Health (NIH) grant-making process is slow, even during a pandemic
- Unexpected consequences of MacKenzie Scott’s big donations to housing nonprofits like Habitat for Humanity
- Housing the homeless: the “traditional approach” versus “housing first” for grant writers
- Substance Abuse Disorder/Opioid Use Disorder (SUD/OUD): Traditional treatment versus harm reduction for grant writers
- Links: Microgrants programs, dynamism, the CDC during the pandemic, grant performance, and more!
- The effects of early childhood education programs don’t look good: a large, randomized pre-kindergarten study on
- The DOL FY ’18 YouthBuild FOA is out and a dinosaur program is again relevant on
- Grant writers should recognize the real purpose of NOAA’s “Environmental Literacy Program” on
- Grant writer vs grant manager: Two essential nonprofit jobs separated by a common word on
- Yet Another Note on Grant Writing Training, Seminars, and Workshops on